A downloadable game for Windows
By Nomad Interactive
Project A.P.E. is a 4-player arena FPS where the player takes on the role of an augmented ape. The objective of the game is to get a certain amount of kills with one's weapon to advance to the next weapon in one's tailored loadout. The first player to progress through his/her entire loadout wins. Project A.P.E. is a fast-paced, easy-to-learn experience you can share with your friends over and over again.
The game is made by 16 students during a 10 week period. There are no servers to host the game which means that players has to connect to eachother via LAN or services like Hamachi.
- Mattias Lindblad - Project Lead / Graphical Artist (3D)
- Gustav Drehmer - Design & QA-Lead / Game Designer
- Niklas Lindblad – Programming Lead / Programmer
- Viktor Zryd - Sound & Music Lead / Sound Designer
- Sofia Ericsson - Graphics Lead / Graphical Artist
- Anton Algulin - Game Writer Lead
- Stefan Radenkovic - Art Director / Music Composer
- Gustav Rosberg - Graphical Artist (3D)
- Viktor Jonsson - Graphical Artist (2D)
- Niklas Bergwall - Animation Artist / Level Design
- Hemen Aziz - Level Design
- Pontus Larsson - Game Writer
- David Nilsson - Sound Designer
- William Vuong - Music Composer
- Victor Karlsson - Programmer
- Stefan Tomesen - Programmer
How to Download/Install:
- Download and Unzip in a location of your choice.
- Run ProjectAPE2.exe
- Connect to other players via LAN or VPN-services like Hamachi
- PLAY THE GAME!